Ideally located in the heart of the French Riviera, Mas des Lucioles offers a wide range of tourism, culture, sport and gastronomy activities.
Le Mas des Lucioles is located close to the most appreciated sites on the Côte d’Azur. Some examples:
The famous “Baou de Saint Jeannet” : 4 km away, an accessible hike with an amazing views of the coast. Climbing, mountain bike riding and trail running are also popular.
Vence: 8 km away, its ramparts, its very proveçal way of living, its restaurants
Saint Paul de Vence: 12 km away, and one of the most visited villages in France; a must for all art lovers.
Whatever your tastes, the French Riviera remains a destination that will fulfill all your expectations.
- Village de La Gaude – Medieval village – 1 km
- Saint Jeannet – Typical perched village – 4 km
- Tourrette sur Loup – Medieval town, local art and crafts – 14 km
- Verreries de Biot – Glass making craft – 23 km
- Gorges du loup – 21 km
- Parfumeries de Grasse – 34 km
- Gourdon – perched provencal village – 35 km
- Parc de Vangrenier – Walks or mountain biking (flat) – 14 km
- Nice Promenade des Anglais – 20 km
- Nice – Old town – 20 km
- Antibes – sandy beaches, old Antibes, ramparts – 19 km ( 23 km via A8)
- Juan les Pins – 23 KM
- Cannes – La Croisette – 31 km
- Iles de Lerins – Walk & discovery, swimming, Picnic – (Boat departure) 30 km
- Saint jean Cap Ferrat – walks around the cape, gastronomy, beaches – 32 km
- Monaco 43 km
- Menton 52 km
- Réserve des Monts d’Azur, Andon – Wildlife reserve: Bisons, prjevalski horses, Deers, … – 44 km
- Vintimiglia – Market and food- 63 km
- Col de Vence – Walking, hiking and mountain biking – 18 km
- Valberg – Summer and winter mountain resort – 78 km
- Saint Martin Vésubie – Mountain village, Mountain biking, trail running and hiking – 58 km
- Auron – Summer and winter mountain resort – 87 km
- And many other remarkable places of interest…
The Nice Metropolitan area, its bck country and the wider region offer a wide array of all season activities for amateurs, seasoned professionals and families alike.
- Open water swimming – Beaches in Cagnes sur Mer (the nearest) , or many other beaches on the riviera, wether it is sand or pebbles.
- sailing- Hobby cat rental in Cagnes or Saint Laurent du Var, sailing boat rental in Saint Laurent, Antibes, Cannes, …
- Windsurfing, Stand up Paddle, sea cayaking, … ( Cagnes sur Mer, St Laurent, Villeneuve Loubet, …)
- Scuba diving ( Clubs à Nice, Villefranche, Antibes, Golfe Juan, Cannes,…
- Boating, water skiing, parasailing, Jet-Ski – Nice, Antibes, Cannes, ..
Mountain and nature activities
- Easy family walk – Nearby: Parc de Vaugrenier, Parc de la Valmasque, Cap d’Antibes, Cap Ferrat, Col de Vence, Massif de l’Estérel, …
- Easy family walking and hiking – Baous de Saint Jeannet or La Gaude, Mercantour ( Boréon – Madone de Fenestre), Valberg, Isola 2000, Saint Barnabé, Plateau de Caussol, Massif de l’Estérel …
- Hiking – Massif du Mercantour ( Various ways & itineraries including the famous Vallée des Merveilles)
- Road bike, Granfondo – from 10 to 200 km+ itineraries with easy or more difficult climbing on mostly quiet, uncrowded roads.
- Mountain Bike- All level choices, Downhill tracks in Auron, La Colmiane, Valberg, …
- Running Trail: Baous de St Jeannet, Tourrette sur Loup, Col de Vence, Estéron, Massif de l’Estérel, …
- Tree climbing and zip lines (Accrobranche) – Villeneuve Loubet, Caille, Peira Cava, Valberg, La Colmiane,…
- Canyoning – La Cagne ( very close and available for families), Gorges du Loup, Gorges de l’Estéron, Gorges du Cians, La Roya, …
- Via ferrata – Auron, la Colmiane, la Brigue, Lantosque, tende, Roubion, …
- Rock climbing- Nearby: Baou de Saint Jeannet, Indoor: Cagnes sur Mer, Nice, & many other sites as far as the famous gorges du verdon…
- Fishing- Many lakes and mountain rivers
- Paragliding – From the Baou de St Jeannet, Gréolières, La Turbie, …
- Downhill skiing – Valberg, Auron, Isola 2000 resorts, but also La Colmiane, Roubion, Castérino, Gréolières les neiges (only 50 km away)
- Cross country skiing – Audibergue, Castérino, La Colmiane, le Boréon, …
- Nordic or mountaineering skiing – Massif du Mercantour – Around St Martin Vésubie, Saint Dalmas le Selvage, Isola 2000, …
- Snowshoeing – In the surrounding mountains
no images were found